Do you have a colleague that deserves recognition? Take the opportunity to nominate a fellow administrator (and/or yourself) for one of OCASA’s prestigious awards.
- Emerging Leader
- Distinguished Leader
- Doug Light Career Achievement
- 2021 Award Nomination Deadline: November 12th, 2021
- Nominator and nominees do not have to be an OCASA member for consideration
- A person may nominate themselves
- Each submission must have a first and second nominator
- All categories must be completed for the final submission to be accepted, however; if a section is not applicable for a specific nominees, you may enter N/A
- Questions? Call 1-866-742-5429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Awards
The Doug Light Career Achievement Award pays tribute to an administrator within the Ontario college system who has significantly influenced college education throughout her/his career and while nominees must be administrators, their achievements may include efforts during their time as support staff or faculty. The recipient of this award has helped to shape colleges on a regional, provincial or national level.
The Distinguished Administrator Award recognizes administrators within an Ontario college who have demonstrated distinguished administrative performance within their college, region or sector and are contributing at a high level.
The Emerging Leader Award seeks to recognize administrators who are newer to management (approximately five years or less) and who are positively influencing the college through their leadership. Already they have the respect of their colleagues.
In support of your academic pursuits.